Thursday, July 23, 2009

School the past couple of days has not been so fun, mostly cause I actually have to start working now. At the end of the year (November) I have to take these NCEA tests, which test you on the whole year. I'm starting mid-year so I have to get the notes from all my teachers on what they learned the first half of the year, and if I don't pass with 80 credits by the end, then I can't move on to year 13...
I've been having fun after school though. Both today and yesterday I walked to the mall after school with like 15 other exchange students, mostly Germans. My closest friends here are probably Christoph and Lucas, both German. I have other friends that I talk to and hang out with...but I don't remember any of thier names! haha there's too many to keep straight. And lots of them I cant even pronounce.

No comments:

Post a Comment