Sunday, July 12, 2009

arriving in new zealand



That 27 hour period was probably the lonliest I've ever been! It was exciting when I got a chance to talk to someone next to me. At 10 am I arrived at the Wellington airport and was met by like 6 rotarians including Ann. They were all excited to meet me and helped me get my bags. Then Ann drove me to her house. All around Wellington are mountians with houses that look like they were just dropped on top.
I took these pictures out of the windows in ann's house and ill put more of her house on later.
Ann's driving was insane. She sped as fast as possible around the narrow, winding roads up the mountain. The whole time I was thinking how angry dad would be if I ever drove like that.
Later on that night, Ann's whole family came over. They were all friendly and nice but I was so tired I went to bed at 7:30.

1 comment: